- Why Cruise
- Onboard Activities
- DreamWorks® Experience
- Shore Excursion
- Meetings, Incentives & Charters
- Weddings and Special Occasions
- Cruise Tours
The living spaces on your cruise ship are indeed very comfortable. Choose from a wide variety of cabins ranging from the Owner's suite, Penthouse suites and Royal suites to balcony cabins, ocean view cabins, promenade facing and inside cabins. The cabins are available on single and double occupancy as well as triple and quad basis for families who would like to be in the same cabin. Well furnished and comfortable, the cabins are tastefully furnished and fitted with the latest amenities. Each cabin is fully air conditioned, equipped with a flat screen TV, has a safety deposit box and a well stocked mini bar. Attached to every cabin is a private bathroom with shower and hair dryer. To top it all there is steward assigned to each cabin to look after your every need and make sure you have a very comfortable stay on board. 24 hours room service is also available on most cruise liners.
Category of accommodation:
- Suites are the top most accommodation available onboard. The suites are spacious, stylishly furnished and come with a personal butler
who looks after and anticipates your every need to make sure you are very comfortable.
- Balcony cabins have a large verandah attached so that you may sit out and enjoy the fresh sea air while you sip your evening tea.
Very comfortable and well equipped
- Window cabins, also comfortable furnished, come with a large
fixed window that looks out to the ocean and so gives a feeling of open space.
- Inside cabins do not have any windows, but are as comfortable as other cabins on board.