Royal Caribbean International
Now Our Best Ship is Every Ship
About Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International is the world's largest and most innovative cruise line, with a young fleet of 22 ships that cover 6 continents, 72 countries and touch more than 240 destinations worldwide.
Royal Caribbean International offers memorable, relaxing and active, high value cruise vacations to travelers of all ages, including multi-generation families and couples looking for a premium vacation that offers unique experiences and exceptional service onboard and multiple destinations worldwide. With amazing onboard activities, exciting dining and entertainment options, breathtaking shore excursions, quality of service that's second to none, no other holiday offers you the chance to explore the world like we do. Aboard our ships anything is possible. Fly on a Zip Line nine decks high, dine alfresco on a floating Central Park, sip your favorite latte at the first Starbucks Coffee at Sea, play a round of golf or enjoy a dazzling Broadway show, all in the middle of the ocean. On a cruise holiday with Royal Caribbean you'll experience the world anew.
Allure of the Seas arrived in November of 2010, joining her sister ship Oasis of the Seas, and was heralded as the largest and most innovative ships in the world that offered unprecedented entertainment, dining and exclusive onboard amenities with seven distinct neighborhoods. Now Quantum of the Seas is all set to take the world by storm in 2014 with its ground breaking technology and design factors. And only one word can describe it: WOW!
This is just a glimpse of what awaits you onboard a Royal Caribbean ship. The rest we will let you discover. So what are you waiting for? Book your Royal Caribbean cruise holiday today!
Why Royal Caribbean Cruises?
After 40+ years of cruising, Royal Caribbean continually strives to deliver the best at sea and ensure everyone has a the best holiday ever on board. Innovation and commitment has seen to it that The Royal Advantage means that they provide the best ever to its guests. Be it ship features, entertainment destinations, or personalized service, Royal Caribbean pushes the limit to deliver the BEST.
- At Royal Caribbean EVERYONE is important. Whether you are eight or eighty there are activities for all age groups. Royal Caribbean's motto is "EVERYONE HAS FUN"
- Royal Caribbean sails in all the oceans of the world. With a very large presence in Europe where they have more cruise options and more berths than any other cruise liner.
- They have the largest and most innovative cruise ships, the Allure of the Seas is currently the largest cruise liner afloat and in 2014 the Quantum of the Seas will join the fleet and is slated to be the largest ship ever with innovations that are bound to take your breath away.
- At Royal Caribbean there is constant innovation. They were the first to introduce Rock walls, ice-skating rinks, surf parks, aqua theatre, central park, promenade, carousel and Zip line. Royal Caribbean raises the bar on the Quantum of the Seas, and the new features will include the RipCord by iFly, a skydiving experience at sea and the North Star, an engineering marvel, that takes guests to new heights in a glass capsule.
- The Gold Anchor Service on board a Royal Caribbean ship is exemplary, with professional, attentive and friendly staff that go the extra mile who make sure that you will keep coming back.