Royal Caribbean International
Now Our Best Ship is Every Ship
A cruise aboard a Royal Caribbean liner is an experience in itself: from exquisite dining, to great entertainment and recreation, there are plenty of things to do to keep you busy. Experience a high level of comfort, extraordinary service and have an amazing time!
On board a Royal Caribbean ship you will find a wide variety of staterooms to choose from when comes to accommodation. Whether you are looking for a luxurious suite, a fabulous view from your balcony, or just a very comfortable place to sleep in after a busy day on board, there is something for everyone and every budget. There is nothing better than retiring to your room after a day of exploring the world to its maximum. All the staterooms of Royal Caribbean are designed to give you all the comfort and luxury that best suits your needs. Staterooms vary by ship, but every room offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair-dryer.
Royal Caribbean offers four main categories of staterooms. By choosing a category, you can then choose a specific room-type, based on your needs.
- Suites are for those looking for style and luxury. The suites come in different sizes and can accommodate 2 to 8 persons and there are plenty of categories of suites to choose from depending on the ship. Right from the Presidential Family suite that offers four bedrooms and baths to the Owners Suite and the Aqua Suite from where you can watch an entertainment program from your own private balcony, Royal Caribbean has an array of suites from which you may choose, depending on your need.
In addition suites guests get a host of enhanced services like priority check-in, prime seating at entertainment shows, full main dining room menus available for in suite service for all meals, and a whole lot more.
- Balcony staterooms are cabins with their own private verandas. Wake up in the morning, order your morning coffee and sit on your balcony and enjoy the morning breeze and vistas of the blue ocean around. A balcony cabin will have two beds that can be converted into a double one, a sitting area, a vanity, private bath and shower and of course an attached private balcony. Again there are many different categories of balcony staterooms and while most are positions along the outside of the ship, some may be over the promenade or boardwalk giving one a view of the activity below. Family Ocean view staterooms with balcony can accommodate up to six persons and are ideal for a family. Accessible balcony cabins have wider doorways, lower sinks and vanity, fold down shower bench and hand held showers among other features.
- Outside staterooms are comfortable cabins with two beds that convert into one queen size one, Pullman bunks for third and fourth person in the cabin, a sitting area and an attached private bath and shower. The stateroom has a large fixed window so that you do not miss out on the view outside. The cabin come in different categories, from family ones that can accommodate up to 6 persons to cabins the overlook the sea and ones that lookout over the Central Park or the boardwalk. Again, the accessible cabins have wider doors and other special feature for easier maneuverability within the cabin as well as the private bath area.
- Interior staterooms are comfortably fitted out with a private bath and shower. They are well appointed staterooms and have two twin beds that can be converted into a double bed. If you are a family of three/four travelling then there will be Pullman bunks too. There is a small sitting area and an attached private bath and vanity that is fully equipped. There is a television set and also a hair dryer for your use.
In the interior staterooms one can enjoy a virtual view of the scenery around via the flat screen TV. Some ships like the Quantum of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas also have Studio Interior staterooms that can be availed of under single occupancy with no single supplement required.
Royal Caribbean ships have a whole lot of activities to choose from. Royal Caribbean a leader in the worldwide cruise market has a number of firsts to its credit. Get your dose of thrill by riding the waves on the first ever onboard surf stimulator. For the outdoor enthusiast the nine- deck high Zip Line provides a huge adrenaline rush or if you feel like going rock climbing in the middle of the ocean, hit the rock climbing wall. For the not so adventurous guest, a Carousel ride on the Boardwalk is guaranteed to delight adults and kids alike. That and lots more await you aboard a Royal Caribbean ship.
- The North Star
To be introduced on the forthcoming Quantum of the Seas, the North Star is an engineering marvel and is a capsule that ascends 300 ft above sea level and affords breathtaking 360-degree views of the sea around and the ship below. Imagine that!
- RipCord by iFly
This is another awesome innovation by Royal Caribbean and is a first at sea that will be available on the forthcoming Quantum of the Seas. Feel completely exhilarated and have the experience of skydiving without the dangers associated with it! Feel the adrenaline rush as you suspended are up in!
This promises to be the largest indoor active space on board a cruise liner and will make its appearance on Quantum of the Seas. So go roller skating, have fun in a bumper car and much more in this space.
- Zip Line
Have the thrill of your life as you zip across suspended nine floors above the boardwalk on the oasis class of ships and it is for free as its included in your cruise!
- Rock Climbing
Bet you never thought you'd go rock climbing at sea! Wee on board a Royal Caribbean ship you can do just that. Whether you are a novice or seasoned climber the 40 ft high wall is bound to give you a thrill.
The surf's up on board a Royal Caribbean ship! The FlowRider is a first at sea and is a surf simulator, so grab that surf board and practice your surf riding skills!
- Ice skating
Put on those ice skates and glide around the rink swirling and twirling while you practice your skating skills. Skates are available at the rink, Its free and there is no charge.
- Adventure Ocean Youth Program
This is open to all children between ages 3-17. Children are divided into five different categories depending on their age: 3 to 5; 6 to 8; 9 to 11; 12 to 14; and 15 to 17. The only condition that applies to these children is that they should be potty trained and diaper free. Rest, the fully trained staff will take care of your child. They can choose among craft shops, scientific presentations, art classes, scavenger hunts and many more. There is also teen disco and kid's playgrounds. Royal Caribbean cruises are designed to bring families closer together and for everyone to have the time of their life!
- Barbie Premium Experience
The Barbie Experience is for your little girl and welcomes her into the style of her favourite fashion doll - Barbie. Watch her squeal with delight at the Barbie Keepsakes she receives or enjoy a tea party of Tiaras and teacakes. She will make new friends and have fun designing her own Barbie wardrobe!
- DreamWorks Experience
This is a one of a kind one available only on Royal Caribbean. Set sail with Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and the gang, dine with them, have snapshots taken with them and watch parades and 3D DreamWorks movies. It's a whole lot of fun.
In the evenings, the kids and teens can have their own supervised fun evenings, while their parents have some time off on their own. The teen-only dance club is open every night from 10 pm - to 2 am. The kids have fun, new friendships are formed and all around everyone has the holiday of a lifetime!
- Royal Babies & Tots
The little ones will have fun at the interactive playgroup sessions that are organized by trained staff. There is a dedicated nursery too for babies 6 months- 36 months where they will be cared for by highly trained professionals. So leave your babies and tots in their care, while you enjoy other activities.
Guests on board can do everything from going rock climbing, practising your putting on a mini golf course, attending a wine tasting or participating in an aerobics or dance class. You can choose among cabarets, band performances and comedian shows at times with video monitors to augment the effect of live performances. Unwind with a bit of yoga, go for a swim, splurge at the ship's shops, attend an art auction, try your luck at a casino or dance the night away at a jazzy night club - and all of that while you're on board!
- Broadway style shows Get spellbound by the glitz and glamour of Chicago or the music and moves in Saturday Night Fever .
- Original Productions Royal Caribbean brings together world class performers who put up world class show for the guests. Ballet shows, contemporary dance and musical acts - all set to keep you glued to your seat. And all free!
- Ice skating shows are bound to enthrall you. Watch the performers as they glide along with their jumps, spins and lifts!
- Aqua Theater Dive show is all about dancers, divers and acrobats putting daring stunts that will wow you only on the Oasis class of ships.
Royal Caribbean lays great stress on your dining experience while on board. Gorge on sumptuous meals dished up by a bevy of international chefs - try fine dining at a specialty restaurant on board, eat a three course meal in the main dining area or simply head to one of the cafes which dish up delicious snacks to satisfy your palate. Windjammer Cafe offers spectacular buffets and incredible views and at Johnny Rockets one can enjoy its retro decor, classic all-American menu and friendly service with some burgers, fries and milkshakes.
- Main Dining Room- Enjoy world class cuisine on board a Royal Caribbean ship - great food all complimentary. Attentive service from the wait staff, a wonderful elegant ambience and a varied cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner makes the dining experience a journey for your taste buds. There are two seatings for the four course dinner and you can chose the one suitable for you, at the time og booking your cruise.
- Windjammer Cafe - Enjoy an extensive buffet spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner and for in-between snack times too. Infact any time you are hungry just head to the Windjammer Cafe. The setting is informal, the buffet counters are laden with a variety of food, and the ambience great as you sip your coffee and munch on your sandwich or pasta while you watch the sea views around. Cafe Promenade- Stroll along the Promenade and then sit in the cafe and have a cup of cappuccino as you watch the people go by. Try a delicious sweet treat at any time you feel like it as the cafe is open through the day into the night. Only the Voyager, Freedom and Oasis Class ships have a Promenade.
- Jade Sushi - If you are sailing on the Freedom or Voyager class ships, a little Asian fusion cuisine awaits you at the Jade Sushi. Solarium Bistro- After a refreshing dip in the pool, head to the Solarium Bistro for a healthy lunch of soup, salad and crepes. Open for breakfast and lunch, the Solarium Bistro is on board the Oasis and Allure of the Seas.
- Park Cafe - if you are looking for a light lunch or snack at tea time, the Park cafe is a good choice with their paninis and sandwiches - by the way do try their specialty the roast beef sandwich! The park cafe is on the Radiance and Splendor of the Seas, and on the Oasis class ships of the fleet.
- Boardwalk Doghouse - So you are craving a juicy hot dog, just walk on to the Boardwalk Doghouse aboard the Allure of the Seas, the Radiance or Splendor of the Seas. Gorge on a traditional hotdog, or choose from a variety of meats to make up your very own version of a hotdog!
- Cafe Latte-tudesIf you are craving for a caffeine fix, make your way to this cafe and take a coffee break anytime of the day. Try a delicious pastry along with it and that will make your day!
- Vitality Cafe - After a strenuous workout, a pick me up is what you need. The Vitality Cafe is where you can have your fill of healthy snacks of salads and fresh fruit amongst others. On board the Oasis class ships only.
- Sorrento's Pizza - Suddenly feel like a good old pizza? Its available at Sorrento's Pizza on board the Freedom and Oasis Class of ships as well as the Majesty of the Seas. A wide choice is available' from sausage, salami, pastrami and more. Check it out.
- My time Dining Royal Caribbean new My Time Dining options allow you the freedom to choose your time to dine each evening so as to enjoy your meal at your own pace, while the new My Family Time Dining is designed to suit everyone. Kids are served their meals quickly in the main dining room and then collected for their evening activities, while mum and dad relax over their meals. On those lazy days, 24-hour room service is always available on which a cover charge may apply.
On a chargeable basis
- Chops Grille- A selection of premium cuts awaits you at the Chops Grille restaurant. If you fancy sea food that is available too as are other selections. It's a great restaurant to spend the evening and is present on 13 of the Royal Caribbean fleet. The charge here is USD 30 per person and you can eat all you want!
- Giovanni's Table - For good Italian casual dining, Giovanni's Table is ideal. From foccacia, pasta and other dishes, the selection is wide and certainly good on the palate. On the Radiance of the Seas as well as the Oasis class ships, the lunch is USD 15 per head and dinner at USD 20.
- Chef's Table - Embark on a culinary journey at the Chef's Table. Enjoy a five course exclusive dinner menu created just for you by the Chef du Cuisine. Each course is paired with an appropriate wine and the meal promises to be a gastronomic delight. Available on the Radiance of the Seas, the Splendour of the Seas and the Oasis class of ships. The prices vary from ship to ship.
- Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse- Enjoy a good old steak or bite into some fresh seafood - all dished up with interesting accompaniments. The mains are served at your table while the accompaniments of soups, salads and desserts are buffet style, and you can choose whatever you fancy. Open for dinner, charges are USD 30 per head and this is available on Allure and Radiance of the Seas.
- Rita's Cantina - Savor good ol Mexican fare of fajitas, guacamole and quesadillas, accompanied by cool and colorful margaritas, strumming guitarists that serenade you. Make an evening of it at Rita's Cantina with fun, fiesta and dancing! Charges are as per menu, and Rita's Cantina is on Allure of the Seas and radiance of the Seas.
- Johnny Rockets - Have good old fashioned fun and spend quality family time together at Johnny Rockets where you can pig out on hamburgers, fries and other American favourites. Listen to the juke box belting out the music of your choice and have a fun evening! Open for lunch and dinner at a nominal charge of USD 4.95 per person. On the Majesty of the Seas and the Freedom, Voyager and Oasis class of ships.
- Izumi - Sample the delicate flavours of Asian cuisine. Marvel at the beautiful presentation, the freshness and innovation and enjoy your sushi, sashimi, California rolls and yakitori at Izumi. On the radiance of the Seas, splendor of the Seas and the Oasis class ships. Charges as per menu and a small dining fee of USD 3 for lunch and USD 5 for dinner that includes the gratuities.
- Ben & Jerry's Ice cream- America's favourite ice cream is available on board most ships - Enjoy a scoop, have a massive gooey Sundae, wash it down with a milk shake or a smoothie in a flavor of your choice! Prices as per menu.
- Cupcakes Cupboard - Fill your life with some sweet treats. Savour red velvet cupcakes and satisfy your sweet tooth with freshly baked cookies and cupcakes in this 1940s style sweet shop. On Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas and Oasis class of ships. Price as per menu.
- Starbucks - Have your favourite coffee on board the Oasis or Allure of the Seas at the first Starbucks at sea! Cool frappuccinos, smooth macchiatos, tall or grande as you like, and then wash it down with a signature chocolate chip cookie or warm croissant. Prices as per the menu.
Never go thirsty on a Royal Caribbean ship. Get the best bevarge package - from coke to beers to wines. Buy before or on board. Some of the packages:
- Unlimited soda package allows you to have fountain Coca Cola and includes a free coca Cola cup.
- Wine & Dine package gets you 25% saving on wine at the main dining room, Windjammer cafe and specialty restaurants.
- Classic beverage package lets you enjoy your beer, house wines, cocktails and other juices.
- Juice package gets you a 25% discount on different flavors of juice bottles in various sizes.
- Bottled water package gives you a 25% discount on Evian and other bottled water.
All Royal Caribbean ships have a variety of bars and lounges on board and these are popular meeting places for guests to enjoy a drink and make new friends. Start the evening at the signature Schooner Bar sipping a refreshing mojito, then move on to the Boleros lounge and tap your feet to the beat of some wonderful Latino music. After dinner do pay a visit to the Viking Crown Lounge for a night cap or if you just want to relax and people watch the bar and lounge at the Centrum area is a good spot too! Hours of operation may vary according to the ship and itinerary, so be sure to check your Cruise Compass and Daily Planner on board.
- Viking Crown Lounge :-is the signature lounge across all Royal Caribbean ships. Enjoy a drink at sundown, watch the sunset and listen to the crooner belting out your favorite numbers.
- Schooner Bar :- is another signature bar on all Royal Caribbean ships. Its nautical theme is relaxing, and the bar perks up after 9 pm as the well versed pianist plays on the grand piano and gets the crowd to sing along. The Schooner Bar is a hot favorite with guests and if you want to have a great time, head on here!
- Boleros :- is where you tap your feet to the Latin beat, enjoy a sangria or cool mojito, learn to salsa and generally have a great evening. Across 10 ships of the fleet.
- Pubs :- done up in the English style where one can enjoy a beer, craft or canned and listen to some live performers.
- Club DJs :- on the pool deck provide nightly music and it's a party scene with lots of music and dancing.
- Vintages:- is a wine bar for wine aficionados - sample red, white, rose, sauvignon, Californian blanc or from other regions of the world.On Oasis and Freedom class of ships, Mariner, Serenade and Navigator of the Seas.
- Karaoke :- bars and lounges in all ships where one can let go and sing along with the music. On all ships of the fleet.
Royal Caribbean takes you into a world of pure relaxation. The fully skilled spa consultants will provide you the best possible program to suit your individual needs. With rejuvenating massages and exotic treatments, oxygenating facials and soothing seaweed wraps, you can relax and drift away in the treatments that are best beneficial to you. The SPA facilities offer steam rooms, saunas, and extensive selection of beauty treatments.
If you are looking for a spa beauty treatment, there is aromatherapy, healing salts and natural mineral treatments that you can choose from. From dry heat, steam or mist, with aromatherapy filled vapours, you'd most likely believe you're in a Turkish bath.
Fitness Centre and Beauty Salon
The world-class fitness centres are equipped with the latest state-of-the-art workout equipments including cardiovascular machines, weight machines, treadmills and free weights. From pilates to spinning, kickboxing to yoga, Royal Caribbean offers all level of fitness under the guidance of certified instructors. A personal trainer is also available if you want a tailored fitness plan. When at Royal Caribbean, guests can also try Salsa Mania, a Latin dance-inspired exercise class designed to get you grooving or Trekking, a group of treadmill based class for a vitalizing workout session. For those special evenings and dinners, head towards the beauty salon where the trained hair dressers will perform magic on your hair.
Royal Caribbean offers the best shopping experience onboard. Guests can choose from a wide selection of international brands such as Chanel, Omega, Lancome, Swarovski and many more. All your favourite brands are available at the Duty and Tax free shops that offer fabulous discounts. Apart from the heavy discounts on the merchandise, Royal Caribbean also offers one year guarantee on all fine jewellery and designer watch brands. Royal Caribbean also claims to refund your money if the guests feel that they have been cheated and provide a written proof of the same.
Everything from liquor and tobacco, to beauty products, clothing, lingerie, accessories, shoes, gadgets, souvenirs, fragrances, designer watches and jewellery are available onboard that will make you swoon.
Make-up artists, seminars, art collection & auction and airbrushed tattoos are other things that are available onboard. Check your Cruise Compass and Daily Planner for activities like enrichment seminars, trunk shows, special events, make-up artists, jewellery and watch seminars, and the Port and Shopping Talk.
Shore and land excursions help you discover new places, new foods, and new experiences. Travel to some of the most exciting places in the world and do things you never dreamed you would. Your vacation without any excursions is definitely incomplete so you can be sure it'll be one of the best thing ever happened to you.
It is best to book your shore excursions as early as possible since some of the excursions can only accommodate a limited number of participants. Tours are sold on a first come first served basis, hence it is advisable to book them well in advance to avoid any disappointment. Royal Caribbean International does not refund the unused shore excursions nor is it responsible for any injuries and losses sustained whilst guests are ashore. Also, during local and national holidays, certain facilities such as museums, sightseeing tours and shopping may be restricted or limited.
When you book a cruise tour holiday with Royal Caribbean International, you get the best of two worlds. Royal Caribbean takes over the planning of your once-in-a-life time holiday in breathtaking Alaska combing a luxurious cruise with a pre or post cruise tour across the wilderness of this ruggedly beautiful land. Ride on board the Wilderness Express with glass-domed carriages through unspoiled, sweeping swathes of heartland, visit authentic Indian villages, take a guided tour in Denali National Park and explore the Tundra under the guidance of an Adventure specialist.
With 21 cruise tours on offer you get to see Alaska up close and personal when you take cruise tour with Royal Caribbean International.