- Return air travel in Economy class to/from Singapore on Jet Airways.
- Airport transfers in Singapore on Seat in Coach basis
- Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for, ocean transportation per itinerary, all meals, gratuities, some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea) and recreation and entertainment as provided on board. All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
- Travel insurance (For Indians Nationals below 70 Years only)
- GST included
- 5 JPMiles on every Rs.100 spent (JetPrivilege members will earn JPMiles for their individual package cost only)
- Visa Charges
- Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry
- Telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, on-board shopping
- Other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.
These charges will need to be settled by the guests prior to disembarkation from the ship - RCI terms of carriage will apply as normal to all guests sailing on board RCI ships.
Please familiarize yourself with the required travel documents you will be asked to provide prior to boarding the cruise ship.
It is the sole responsibility of the guest to identify and obtain all necessary travel documents and have them available when necessary. These appropriate valid travel documents such as passports and visas are required for boarding the ship and entry into the countries to be visited on the guest's cruise. Guests who do not possess proper documentation may be prevented from boarding the ship or entering a country to be visited on their cruise and may be subject to fines. No refunds will be given to individuals who fail to bring proper documentation.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION TERMS:
Payment and cancellation terms will apply and will be advised at the time of booking.