Celebrity Florasmmarks an evolutionary turning point in the approach to ship design-creating a sense of being truly immersed in the destination, instead of just visiting it. Indulge in the largest and most luxurious accommodations in the Galapagos Islands, where every stateroom on board is a suite. Dine on delectable menus, curated by a Michelin-starred chef, and allow your Personal Suite Attendant to help you unpack. All this to ensure that your visit to these primitive islands is anything but extraordinary.
Galapagos Glamping is the first sunset to sunrise experience in the Galapagos Islands. As you sail along the Equator, experience a naturalist guided stargazing session under the constellations, enjoy an exclusive dinner with campfire themed delights and cocktails, then rest under the stars in a cabana that turns into a double bed. Wake up to the sunrise and a private breakfast before you start your day.
Novurania Yacht Tenders
A first in the Galapagos for its unique design, Celebrity Flora's custom- built Novurania tenders feature stairs with metal railings and rubber grips create a seamless ship to shore transportation as you go exploring the islands. Each tender is also designed to make wet landings in the islands much more convenient and less wet, this feature makes snorkelling much easier too.
It's the so called ultimate destination for sustainable seafood lovers – experience the spectacular Dinner Under the Stars
Unwind and socialize at the Discovery Lounge and enjoy the performances onboard
Celebrity Cruises introduces a stunning library dedicated to the Galapagos Islands. Cozy up in the Observatory with a book and also take in the views of the Islands thru the floor to ceiling windows.
There is no better place to witness the stars than the Stargazing platform.
Flora Suite Features and Amenities
• Full room automation
• Private Veranda
• In-room drinking water filtration system
• Personal Suite Attendant
• Unpacking assistance
• Complimentary laundry service twice per cruise
• Extensive offering of live TV and on demand movies and programing
• Complimentary Premium Backpack
• Marine binoculars
• Locally sourced turndown chocolates
• Stocked Mini-bar with favorite soft drinks and beers
• Locally sourced and organic bath amenities
• Champagne / Sparling Wine set-up
• Delivery of afternoon in-suite daily delectable
• 24 hour in-suite room service
• Full in-suite dinner service
• Monogrammed premium bathrobes*
• Premium linens, terry, slipper
• Pillow menu offering
• Complimentary Rain Ponchos
• Sunglasses and reading glasses
• In-suite Espresso machine with daily pods replenishment*
• Open Deck Amenities: Sunscreen, Aloe Vera cooling gel, and lip balm
*Available in Penthouse Suites and Royal Suites Only